edition of 150
In response to *akwā’s third release 'Three Wands' by Elisa Metz, illustrator Timo Lenzen created the cover artwork as well the limited edition Illuminant D65.
On your keys, around your neck or dangling from boyfriend's ear, wear D65 be akwa.
Illuminant D65 comes in red, blue and green, always one of each.
Order via our Bandcamp shop here.
Shipping from Berlin, Germany.
80% of the profits from the sale of the edition will go to the artists in equal shares. *akwā will invest the remaining 20% to fund future productions.
THIS IS NOT A TOY, PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.